The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Conference Sunday

We had such a nice Sunday.....55 degrees ....sunny! WONDERFUL!!!!
We woke up to one of our ward families bringing us OJ and yummy Cinnamon rolls.
Thank you who ever you were!!!
Then we got up (yes because we were still in bed) and the kids went out and got to be kids! ie playing outside!!! Something that we all have missed so much!
We listen to conference on the radio while I planted a few more of my garden starts, Mike took the Christmas lights off the house, and Grandma pushed the kids on the swings!

I am very excited about this year and the garden! We have tripled its size and we are planting rhubarb, horseradish and asparagus! Yummy! And tons more!!!
I am starting the watermelon and cantaloupe inside....to give it a while longer to grow!

Here is my slave labor..I pay them way cheap....with fruit snacks!
Picking rocks.... I am sure that soon this will be there favorite childhood chore/memory.


This is the look I get when I tell my husband that the garden " must be bigger...."

this is what i call his "holy cow woman" look.....But like a good husband does...he rototilled a little bit more for me!and rocks...Did I mention we have a lot of rocks????

Later this day we went to the duck pond and the play park....But I forgot the camera. we had a really fun day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You got that right, woman. Mike definately has his "Holy cow, woman" look on his face. I can hear him saying it just looking at him.
Good job on the garden. Remember I am first in line for any extras.:)

Ann Yeaman said...

wo-hoo, can't wait to see that garden over flowing with fresh veggies. How ya feeling today?