So these are a little late ...but my camera has been broken and I haven't been able to transfer any of the photos....
Tree decorating.....all I have to say is that we got a fakie this year...I feel so shocked and shamed......But I have to admit it looks nice.....and there was less clean up and NO PINE NEEDLES!!!!
Here is Daddy busting out the ornament box....kids climbing on him to get a ornament..... Actually I think this is after we yelled at them to stop...
A tradition like many other families is that we buy or make each other a ornament for Christmas....The kids really like to see the ornament that they have....and they also like to brake Mommy & Daddy's.....
When we are helping were happy...
No thanks Brodie... you can do it!!!
Take 1
Take 2..... No Ninja boy
Take 3 Hannah look over here....SMILE....good enough.....
Christmas eve... Here are some pictures with our tradition of eating pizza....watching Christmas movies and hanging of the new ornament let everyone gets on O'eve and traditional PJ'S....
To much sugar before bed....
Who can out pose????
Take 1.....Here we go again

Take 2.....Its cute!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment