The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Grace turns 7!!!!

This year was the off year of birthday parties for Gracie....She got to spend her Birthday with family.....We did the Pizza, movie, cake and ice cream thing!

And special time with daddy, which I think she enjoyed very much.

Evens years are friends and big parties....
Odds are a family night and a date with one friend....
Lunch and a cheap movie...
Just happen to be that she picked sushi (my favorite) and I let her pick 2 friends which then turned into 3 friends....Because Of course Hannah had to go........Lucky girl!!!

Grace loves Sushi....Hannah has never cared for it so much....But this time we had to order double...all of the girls liked it...Hannah loved it! It must run in the blood!!! They also Loved what they thought were Onion rings.... it was calamari....(squid)....Suprise....suprise.....

Then after we stopped at a gas station..stocked up on the treats....and we went out to a movie....I think all of the girls had a great time!

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

That sounds like such a fun birthday! Everything except the squid part, oh and the sushi. But everything else, WOW, fun stuff. Gracie looks like she is having a great time.

And BTW I don't know how to take off that stupid word varification thing at the bottom, but as so as I figure it out it's gone.

Kris and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! I can't believe she likes Sushi. I was freaked out by that stuff at 7. Cute Christmas pics. I love your stockings. I LOVE the Christmas program. We need more of that!

Cal said...

Good job on all the new posts heather. I feel like I've neglected the blog a little since facebook. Happy birthday Gracie. I can't believe she digs the sushi so much, good for her. Cute family pics. Love ya!

Kendra said...

Thank you so much for taking Z. She had a fabulous time, and I'm seriously so surprised she ate sushi and squid! Wow! Thanks again!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Gracie is growing up! The girls all look beautiful! That's funny that they like calamari. When Mason was about 4, he would tell people it was his favorite food. It was always weird when we would go to Johnny Carino's, he would insist on odering his own food and he would say he wanted calamari, a ceasar salad, a diet coke, and could he get some balsamic vinegar for his bread :) Grown up tastes.