So OK this is really gross....so if you have a weak stomach I will caution you!
This in no way should reflect on my parenting ability or make people think that I do not TRY to teach my kids certain proper etiquette. But really do your kids ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU!
So my average day get up about 6:30 - 7:00 am.
Get everyone up, feed them breakfast and start cleaning the kitchen.
Today there was one difference.
Hannah said "Mommy I have to go Poop! But Bleak is in the bathroom!"
Bleak is Blake, and she is Gracie's Best friend that I babysit during the day.
So I said "SERIOUSLY WE HAVE 2 BATHROOMS! Go into Mommy's bathroom!"
She stared Crying " No your toilet is to big" (which totally true! beside the giant hole that I can fall through. But we have this turbo flush toilet. That makes our whole house shake.....and I am sure that it would suck Hannah's tininess down with one pull of the handle!)
Just then by the Grace of GOD! Bleak came out.....But there was no flush. Hannah jumped on the toilet and I reminded her "BE SURE YOU FLUSH!"
"OK Mommy"
Well.........about an hour later Essie woke up from her nap and she was cruising around. I was in cleaning the kitchen. When I all of the sudden thought of the toilet........and I wondered if the door to the bathroom was shut or closed. (because its a rule to shut the bathroom door so Essie cant go inside!)
I was too late!
I found to my horror, Essie inside the bathroom munching on a pot of POOH.....No not like POOH in Winnie the poohs pot, more like POOP and PEE. NOT only was it poop and pee. But it was Hannah and Bleak's poop and pee. Why do you think that is worse to me? Hannah's BM's are bad.....But the thought of an another child's BM (Note: I love bleak like my own. I just don't handle bodily excertments the same. This is the same child that barfed from the top of my stairs and manage hit every single stair with red kool aid and mac n cheese. I didn't handle that one well either. LUV you BLEAK!)
Not only did she eat the TP and Pooppee combo but she crawled out of the bathroom and covered all over my walls and carpet up and down the hallway and bathroom!I cleaned it BUT it did take me a full day to conquer the bathroom. With the dry heaves and I needed to take short breaks in between or that would have been it for my Breakfast and lunch!
A person that I told that I told this story to...actually asked me if I took pictures.....(you know who you are) No....why would I want to horrify anyone with such a gross story? Ha....And really do I want her future husband to know that she was actually enjoying eating siblings and friend BM. NO THANKS!


5 comments:
Umm guys!?! If your a little hard up we can help, does she like kibble or bits? JK. Thats gross but so funny. Could be worse, could have been one of mine. love ya, Cal
WHO THE CRAP IS CAL? DO YOU KNOW CAL? CAL WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND DO I KNOW YOU?
Heather, Cal is Craig...my dear husband and your brother-in-law!
OK...... so....... Now that I know who cal is that is gross! Yours would have been so much worse! I guess I should look at the brighter side, At least I didnt have to chop it up with a coat hanger afterwards!
"come see!" You sick O
Uhh i meant it could have been one of my kids eating the poop, not....... And hey, a trophy is a trophy.
Post a Comment