The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New years resolutions....

So I have a list of my new years resolutions.....

Today is the 2ND and I have all ready broken 2. But I figure if I write them down, I will have everyone reading this know what they are....and I might feel a bit more required to do them.

1. Exercise at least 4 times a week.( I have tomorrow)

2. To watch what I eat, and how much I eat.(its all about portion control BABY, OK so no more BIG JUDD'S for a snack)

3. To wake up every day @ 6:30 (7:05.... Today, I guess I blew that one, But I was tired, NOOOOO REALLY TIRED(Mike has started this new snoring thing, its really awful)

4. To get my kids savings accounts and to contribute $25 a month into each of the kids accounts. (and to put the Money that the grandparents send in there accounts and not in my husbands or my pocket)

5. To carry a purse (this is a weired one I KNOW) But I have this stupid black wallet that I lose ALL OF THE TIME!!!!! Plus my cell phone, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT STUPID THING!
I have 4 kids....I should have a purse and be prepared right? Like chap stick, tissues, oral gel?, wallet, cell phone, change purse, Diaper, baby wipes, hair brush.

Right I mean responsible moms carry those right?OK so maybe my goal should be get more organized......But seriously I have got to start some where. But REALLY how organized can I really be with 4 kids that get into everything.....I am going to try to carry a purse. So shut it! (I have done the whole diaper bag thing.....and NOOOO it turns into the gross old food bag that ends up smelling)
I need something for me..........(whatever that means)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm here for you to offer moral support!:) I totally agree that you need a purse!!! No wonder you always lose your cell phone! Maybe I should have gotten you a purse for Christmas! Anyway...excellent resolutions! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Torrie said...

I can't wait to see your purse you make me laugh. I broke down last year with the purse and have never turned back you will love it.