The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My First day of home schooling...

I would like to report to you that I officially survived my first day of homeschooling. I can say it was not as bad as I had imagined and that I think that I may have done a good job. Only losing my cool once, regaining my "ness" and moving on. Plus both girls report to me that "home-school is cool" and that they had a lot of fun. It was nice spending time with all of them, and seeing them work together. I did have to establish a few rules. But all in all I am very happy with today!!! I'll let you know how it goes in a week or more.....

5 comments:

Erin said...

I was wondering if that was what the nasty feeling was leading to! I'm so glad the girls enjoyed having you as a teacher and that day one was so successfull. Good Job Super Mom!

Nancy said...

Good Job, Hee-haw!

Karen said...

Way to go....I'm counting on all your tips, tricks, and trials to help me if I ever decide to go down "that road"

Julianna said...

I'm really interested in hearing more about this! Good job!

Torrie said...

you are awesome!