The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is this what you have "Ben" waiting for?

OK I know that I am gonna have a few people mad that they were not yet contacted about the arrival....BUT our trusty phone book that we have taken to 4 of the 5 births has disapeared.(surprise...surprise...)

I would say a good half of friends and family have not been contacted regarding our new addition.Sorry...But how about you give us a call....since more than half of you are unlisted????

Born March 8th 2009

8.11 pounds 20inches long

WITH A BIG HEAD.....(like his father)

Introducing


BENJAMIN MICHAEL WOLFLEY



Esther has been really good with the baby..... Brodie was so excited although I think a little disappointed also...I think he thought that he would come out ready to play trucks and play with him.....


Hannah has been a big helper....she wants to do everything...which sometimes seems to be too much! She says "he is so handsome"....

You might notice that they're is a child missing.....yes, Miss Grace has been quarantined away from Ben.....

Why you ask....about a week before she started with a small rash....and it looked like this..... And this........NOW...as of today..... times these picture by 10....and that is now what it looks like.....
Freaky...BUT SO WOLFLEY! Whats our luck... but to have a child break out in a scary rash the day before....I am about to have a baby....Nothing but our luck....


I just want to say thanks for all of the love and support!And If you haven't gotten a call please call us....You weren't forgotten....

Love the Wolfley's
all 7 of us!!!

12 comments:

kori bates said...

He is so cute! You have a B.M.W. LOL

Looks like she is having a allergic reaction to something...Adalynne does this every once in awhile.

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Erin said...

Don't worry, I am COMPLETELY offended that I didn't get a call. Please girl, don't think I'm going to be making a million phone calls in a few weeks. Y'all can find out on my blog too. Or from Trish. :)

Congrats on Ben!

Cal said...

Congrat's again. He's a cutie. Good baby makin' skills HeHaw.

The Thornburgs said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful, but then again ALL your children are!! Let me know when you are ready for some company, I know you are going to be crazy busy for the next few weeks, but would love to see you and your new sweet Ben. hugs**

amberandlandon said...

Congratulations you guys! He is precious! Heather your stories crack me up! Especially ones with trucker sized poops. I miss you guys. :)

Nancy said...

I love the pun.(however you spell it) He looks like a Wolfley, he looks like Mike. He's a cutie.

Gracie's rash does look a lot like Todd's. I would keep giving her benydral, but it was a good 3 or 4 weeks before Todd's went away.

Congrats on little benny!

Shinae said...

CONGRATS!!! He's cute. Hope Gracie gets feeling better...that looks yucky and painful!

the stone fam:) said...

OH I JUST LOVE HIM!! congrats that sucks about gracie and it is just your luck if i can do anything let me know i would love to help!! love you tons congrats again!!

Ethington Family said...

congrats! He is so cute!! your poor gracie. I feel so bad for her, she is probably wanting to hold the new baby Ben so bad. Hope she gets better quick. Love you guys and again congratulations!!

Bears Fan said...

Oh what a cutie! You guy's sure make cute kids!! Congratulations!!!
tracy

Lynda Donkin said...

Congratualtions! Yet another adorable Wolfley. I hope you're doing ok.

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Congratulations! He's a cute little guy! We're so happy for you! :)

ps- hope Grace is feeling better and that rash has gone away!