Typical Easter for us... We made a mess coloring eggs....
WHO THOUGHT OF THIS TRADITION ANYWAYS?????
I thought Grandma Wolfley might have a heart attack by the mess and the noise.
A Thanks to my good friend Kami!We all had matching outfits for church.... These will also be our family picture clothes.

This is like the 9th picture Cindy took. Mike has that look on his face because... He wanted to be done. He was DONE.... My look is the look of a confusion, "How many pictures do you need to take???"
This was the only good picture.
We woke up to find a bunny had been here! Which was a really good idea....cause this would be why Grandma Wolfley had such a hard time taking a picture and why 2 of them got beaten on such a special day, in the foyer at church.....Fun.


2 comments:
Even with "the look", that's a cute family picture.
I wish I could open that family picture and look at it closer. I love the color of the clothes!
Post a Comment